Specifications for the Ranger Pool Lift
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Warranty Information for the Ranger Pool Lift
Aqua Creek offers a 2-year limited warranty on this product, warranting that all structural components that have been properly installed, used, and maintained shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty does not cover any damages due to accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or failure to properly maintain any products, or normal wear and tear from day to day operations.
The amount of weight placed on lift shall not exceed the rated lifting capacity of the product. This is considered abuse and will void any warranty. Never operate the lift under load in a dry pool (with no water in the pool).
Note: This warranty specifically excludes reimbursement for labor or freight charges to install, remove and/or repair the product. In the event that any products are altered, repaired, or improperly installed by anyone without written approval by Aqua Creek, all warranties are void.
Home Lift Pros Return Policy for the Ranger Pool Lift
This item is covered by the Home Lift Pros 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition–no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Home Lift Pros within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received fromHome Lift Pros, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 20% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call Home Lift Pros at 1-407-907-3333