Our Outdoor Elevator is one of the most unique home lifts in the market! When most of today’s products that are installed outdoors begin to rust after just a short period of time, this completely welded, marine grade aluminum lift is the most durable, weather resistance vertical platform lift on the market! Our special relationship with the manufacturer enables fast lead times and an speedy installation, creating access to your multi-story home in a quick, efficient, affordable manner.
Harsh outdoor environments like hurricanes and tornadoes are no match for the durability of The Outdoor Elevator which boasts a 180 MPH* engineered wind load rating!
The Outdoor Elevator is a top of the line Vertical Platform Lift that meets elevator code AND is truly weather resistant. We are confident that after a FREE home survey and quite, you will be confident that your family deserves the safety, security, and quality offered by this lift in your home.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information for your area.
Click edit button to change this text.
- Runs on standard 110vac power
- 95% aluminum construction
- Standard platform 32”w x 48”d
- 500 lb capacity
- 24 fpm travel speed
- Soft start/stop PLC controller
- Constant pressure operation
- Industrial duty gearmotor
- Winding drum drivetrain
- Type “A” instant safeties
- Safety underpan stops lift if there is an obstruction below
- Meets ASME A18.1 code
- Plug N’ Play wiring makes installation quick and easy
- Standard finish: mill finish aluminum
- Optional finish: Powder Coated in choice of white, gray, tan, or beige
CABS: Standard, Weather Shield or Sky Canopy.
RAMP: Automatic Folding Ramp or Fixed Ramp
- Door interlocks mounted on all swing doors to prevent the doors from being opened when the elevator is not present.
- Broken cable safeties lock the elevator cab to the guide rails in the unlikely event one of the hoist cables breaks.
- Cab mounted solid gate to contain hands, feet, and cargo inside the elevator. Elevator will not operate unless the gate is closed.
- Emergency phone
- Optional emergency battery lowering
- Optional door baffles to ensure compliance with the 3” x 5” swing door rule